CIVIL TRIAL PRACTICE AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Winer and Bennett’s Trial Practice and Dispute Resolution Practice effectively complements the law firm’s Business, Real Estate, Probate and Condominium practice sections, in addition to standing on its own. Note that this practice section is distinct from the Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Family Law & Divorce and Criminal Law practices at the law firm. Please click on the links to these practice sections for more information about them.
The lawyers in the Civil Trial Practice & Dispute Resolution Section put years of experience to work for the firm’s clients in the following matters:
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Disputes between businesses
- Claims made against businesses
- Officer and director liability
- Construction law suits
- Non-competition and trade secret disputes
- Environmental violations and torts
- Claims made against individuals
- Creditor claims
- Planning Board and Zoning Board appeals
- Trust and Will disputes
Winer and Bennett is dedicated to providing clients with strong representation, whether they be plaintiffs or defendants, to resolve their disputes.