May 2014

vehicle damage

Someone crashed into your car. You need to have a working car. What are you going to do? The first call should be to your car insurance.  You are their customer.  You should find the most cooperative reception there. The other guy may be at fault, but that insurance company may take a while to decide that. The best way to go is through your...

read more